Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lazy Saturday afternoon

It's 4pm and i am still sitting here in my pj's. i told hubby that we would hunker down today, but now i feel like i have wasted the day away.
oh well....yesterday was quite busy. spent all morning in court with my sister-in-law while she was divorced and then settled on alimony payments for the next 6 months. then off to celebrate for lunch, i had a salad and two glasses of Riesling. then off to the bank, back home, had to make groceries (that's shopping for anyone north of I-10), deliver groceries to my mom, back home, then to my daughter's house where hubby boiled 40+ pounds of crawfish and of course had potatoes, corn and garlic with that. did i forget cold beer? yep that too.
I piddled some this morning, ordered some brushed from Jerry's and then sat on my ass and watched some stupid scifi movie.
just rambling....trying to get motivated-moving-painting-whatever.
hope everyone has a great weekend...first weekend of jazz fest in new Orleans! party on!

No comments:

Post a Comment