Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday, Monday....

Spent today cleaning out my big walk in cedar lined closet. I am in a purging mood and plan on doing all my closets. Now if only I can keep hubby from going behind me and keeping things I want to throw. He is such a pack rat, if he thinks it is usable, it stays. Drives me crazy. I got lots accomplished because he drove into New Orleans with a friend and was back about 3ish. Things were pretty well done and he didn't complain too much.
How can two people live in a 3 bedroom house and is bursting at the seams?? My thoughts that when the kids moved out, we would have more than enough space, but the closets are packed to the limits. Hopefully the fish will start biting soon and I can get things done while he on the boat.
Of course with my new hobby, I have commandeered one bedroom with my easels, paints, table, lights and all the other stuff that comes with painting.
I even had supper cooked when he got home. Mondays in South Louisiana is usually red bean, rice and sausage day. I switched it up a little, I cooked white beans with salt meat, rice and some really good cheese/garlic biscuits.
Tomorrow (Tuesday) is painting class and tomorrow night I am staying with my Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment