Wednesday, April 21, 2010

uugghhhhh.......

Not a good night. Stayed with Mom. Slept from 10ish to 5ish, which is pretty good.
Dragging today.
Want to finish cleaning out another closet and get it organized, want to paint and want to cook. Curious which will happen. But first I need to get off the computer!
Beautiful day today, already been to the grocery store and sat in the front yard with Lucy and chatted with a few neighbors.
I have been eyeing my neighbor's house and thinking it may be on of my new projects. I already have one I need to start as well as an old building in Thibodaux (Tib-a-dough) for you non South Louisiana readers....hehehe I make myself giggle.....I promised a friend I would make an attempt at.
Interesting that I write as if someone else but me reads this, but for some strange reason I continue to post to this blog.
Still thinking about posting a few in progress works and maybe even a few completed.
Got some really good feedback at Art after Dark Saturday night, no buyers but many great comments which is just as good in my book.
Gotta go, decide what to do and see what the day will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment